Introduce Yourself

Tell us a little about yourself.
downlineforum
Site Admin

Introduce Yourself

Postby downlineforum » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:21 pm

Tell us a little about yourself, such as where you're from, are you a Downline Farm member?, what's your main business?, etc.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

downlineforum
Site Admin

Roberto - Admin for Forum And Downline Farm

Postby downlineforum » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:24 pm

Hi everyone,
my name is Roberto Santana, and I am the owner of Downline Farm. I live in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
This is my first time running a forum, so please bare with me as I learn my way around.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Newsong » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:35 pm

Hello,

It's good to have the new forum. I think this will be a huge benefit to the site.

My name is David and I have been web marketing for fifteen plus years. It has gone from hobby to almost full-time job and back to a hobby for me. I hope the DLF opportunity will finally be the launchpad that I need to take things to the next level. That said, my online work pays for itself and is growing steadily every month. The compound growth curve is elusive though but I feel good about this year.

I'm sure you have seen me on the contest leaders list many times. I hope to share my experience with people and help them to become better referrers so that we can all benefit. Any questions, just ask. I've built teams of over 10k downlines in a few sites (before the sites blew up :mrgreen: ). I hope to do the same here.
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:54 pm

Welcome to the forum David.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:39 am

Hi, my name is Warren Contreras from Portland, Oregon and I am a Downline Farmer and have been for many years. I retired from my own computer business in Sept, 2000 and found out that hanging out online can be a nice supplement to my Social Security income, so I just keep coming back. I have taught myself a lot about online marketing, with the help of YouTube and Google and like figuring out how to do the stuff Guru's try to sell me, only do it myself for free. I like Forums and even have a couple that pay me for posting, which always makes it more fun for me.

Looking forward to hanging out here,

Oldbuddy

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Welcome to the forum Warren. Glad to have you here.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

SolidSnake

Postby SolidSnake » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:36 am

Hello everyone! I finally made it in! :)
As a forum owner myself, I like to contribute and help whenever and wherever I can.

Also a member of DLF since the beginning of 2019, and my account has grown to a point where it's self sustainable and profitable, as a result of teamwork. I love how simple DLF is and how easy it is to succeed compared to 99% of other sites out there.

I'm looking forward to see it grow more popular steadily over time!

And since I am a coder myself, I would love to be helpful when technical support is required.
Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you!

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:56 am

Welcome to the forum SolidSnake,
glad you finally got in.
it's good to know you're a forum owner and a coder. I'll keep that in mind when I need some work.

Right now I use a company in India, as USA programmers are really expensive. The quotes I got for creating the DLF profit sharing compensation plan were from $10,000 to $50,000. The Indian company did it for a Fraction of that, and did a fantastic job.

I buy advertising from your Rotate4All link once in a while, I hope you're getting those commissions.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

SolidSnake

Postby SolidSnake » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Glad you figured a way to work it out at a good price!
Indeed they did a good job keeping it simple for the end user.

As for R4A, I'm not sure I have you in my downline, but thank you for your good intentions. :)
Either way, we unfortunately don't earn commissions from referral purchases there.

Quoting from their ToS:
Currently there is a fixed rate of 20% credited for valid referral earnings from both PTP and SURF modules.

So we solely earn from these two referral activities.

The R4A admin is also a friend though, and regularly keeps us up to date whenever we require additional information.
He's proven his honesty over time and provides us with a legit yet affordable place to advertise in.

dansbanners

Postby dansbanners » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:30 am

Hi,

This is Dan known as Dansbanners. I've been a net marketer for some time. I'm also net friends with some of the members of the forum.