Top Promoter Contest

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
Newsong

Top Promoter Contest

Postby Newsong » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:58 am

:lol:

Even with using the power of neobux, smartas12 still topped me. I hope he's getting quality traffic.

We are averaging close to 150 referrals per month now. That's good and as more people join that number should grow.
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Re: Top Promoter Contest

Postby downlineforum » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:46 pm

I don't know how he gets such terrible results with all of that traffic.
Some of the sites the traffic is from are decent sites, such as EasyHits4you and yourptcbiz. No autosurf sites detected.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:49 pm

My latest referral # is 6933 so it looks like another 150 member growth month again. Nice
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:42 pm

I'm going to activate a feature of the Top Promoter Contest that I haven't used before:

The "Points By Site" feature.

It allows me to award extra points for views from certain sites that I specify.

The best way to take advantage of this feature in DLF is to award extra points to sites that are in our Downline Builders (Admin sites)
I would only include those sites that have performed well, according to our tracking, and not sites that have performed poorly.

This would help promote our own traffic sites among our members. As they say: "Teamwork Makes The Dream Work" -
The only way downline builders, such as Downline Farm, can be successful is if everyone is on the same page. There HAS to be at least SOME main programs that everyone needs to join and promote.
We don’t expect everyone to join every program in DLF, but this is a TEAM EFFORT, and it's vital to everyone's success to promote the same traffic programs, in order to earn more advertising credits in those programs.

In addition to the sites in our downline builders, I would also award extra points for the top social sites, such as Facebook, Google & Twitter.
I will create a page that lists all of the sites that receive extra points.

Let me know what you think.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:45 pm

That's an interesting idea. If the sites are effective then it shouldn't be a problem.
David

dgarrand1

Postby dgarrand1 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Sounds like a good idea

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:42 pm

I see you implemented the bonus points feature.

Does anyone know how to advertise at Ysense? It used to be easy when it was clixsense. You could just buy PPC ads. That changed just before the previous owner sold the site to Ysense when they took out the PPC ads. I would love to use it again, they were always a good source of referrals but I can't figure out how to advertise there.
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:07 am

I'll have to check, since I haven't advertised there in a long time. I'll have to remove it from the Extra Points lists if it no longer accepts ads.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:32 am

Im getting this travel advertising too, at the top of Species, Genetics, and Site-related. Ill email Hilary and see if Crystal can do anything about it. It cant be just a few computers, can it?