AIOP PIF Team Build

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
downlineforum
Site Admin

AIOP PIF Team Build

Postby downlineforum » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:54 pm

As part of our new Community Commissions Pool, AIOP will now have a PIF type team building concept.

Please bare with me as I have not yet written the instructions and blueprint to follow on this.

In the meantime, I will be using revenues from DLF to get the ball rolling. I have several PIF tickets waiting to be claimed, and I will do the PIFing (I know it's not a real word - LOL) for now until I get the full instruction posted on DLF.

What that means is that, not only will I pay Your 1st month, I will also try to PIF people in under you.

But you have to request the PIF ticket from me (at support@downlinefarm.com) so that I can assign you under the next person in line.

Contact your DLF referrals to let them know about this offer. And if you are willing to join in the PIFing (there's that word again) then let them know you will be doing this for them.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:09 pm

Charming phrase