Praise Section or Been Paid page?

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
dansbanners

Praise Section or Been Paid page?

Postby dansbanners » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:20 am

Hi,

Many net programs usually have one of the two, either a "Been Paid" page in their website or a "Praise" or "Payout" section in the forum. Showing others, including potential new members / investors that the members have been getting paid. So, I was thinking perhaps maybe have a "Praise" or "Payout" section in the forum? Since this would probably the easier option of the two?

oldbuddy

Re: Praise Section or Been Paid page?

Postby oldbuddy » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:51 pm

The problem I see is it can take YEARS before you know for sure if the system worked.

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Hey Rick just wanted to let you know that the links section is still not working since the web update. Thanks for all your hard work.

GlendaJox

-

Postby GlendaJox » Tue May 31, 2022 12:46 pm

Just thinking about going for paid hosting, the only thing that is holding me back is alot of the time, the page load time on my site is pretty slow, compare to another free host its also sitting on, i was just wondering if paid accounts had a faster load time?
Attachments
241.gif
241.gif (3.15 KiB) Viewed 5880 times