272 new members in ONE MONTH

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
Newsong

272 new members in ONE MONTH

Postby Newsong » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:02 pm

That's great work everyone!

That means that if you joined in July and upgraded, you would already be at the first share multiplier! 8-)

When I first joined I think it took a couple of months to get to that. Even early this year we were only averaging just over 100 new members each month so we are definitely growing and compounding our growth. If everyone committed to getting one or two new members per month, this site would explode. Especially since we are all eligible to have two positions each (that's the first thing you should tell your referrals) as long as you have two emails.

Keep up the great work everyone.

*And a note for the referral contest: I'm taking the next one off and won't compete so if you were thinking of going for that $10 top prize, now would be the time to do it.
David

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:07 am

I'll notify Stefan. Might just be a forum glitch. There is no reason the forum would be closed.

I did see some new members that joined today so it might be intermittent problem.