Should DLF add a PIF option

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.

If DLF added a pay it forward option for you to upgrade your referrals, would you use it?

Yes
20%
No
20%
Maybe
No votes
I would use it and PIF as many early referrals as possible (more than ten)
20%
I would use it because I have referrals that would be in instant profit if I did
40%

Total votes: 5

Newsong

Should DLF add a PIF option

Postby Newsong » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:45 pm

A PIF is pay it forward. It gives members the opportunity to upgrade their teammates as a reward or to get them going.

The reason I suggest a PIF for DLF is because many of the early members would probably have people that would be in instant profit if they were PIFed and so it should inspire a bump in activity and spending for the site.

I know someone who is willing to do the programming for the site with some barter considerations so I'm asking on this poll if people would be participants. If so, then that might encourage the Admin to implement it.
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Re: Should DLF add a PIF option

Postby downlineforum » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:14 am

A PIF feature is definitely worth considering. But while it makes great sense for members who, as you mentioned, "people that would be in instant profit if they were PIFed", consider this:
I have Personally emailed members who are at a point where they automatically would earn at least the $7 upgrade (breaking even), and guess how many actually upgraded:
ONE (username wiz666, who's still doing great) - Just one out of a couple Dozen.

So it's hard to say how successful a PIF featured would be at this point. But there will probably be a time in our development when it will be worth giving it a try.
I've been in programs with PIF systems, and the only one's where it worked well were the One-Time payment programs, with a high referral commission (first level commission).
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:38 am

It's very strange that people would not upgrade. I wonder if it is due to the lack of a payment processor? Not everyone has one on the web even if they do join programs. This might be where a PIF is beneficial because it will be site funds or members who do have access to a payment processor.
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:14 am

I don't think it's a payment processor issue, as pretty much everybody has a debit or credit card. Mostly it's due to them having moved on to the next shiny new program. Most of them haven't logged in in more than a year. Also, I do a little surfing on TE's every day, and I see them promoting new programs. It's mostly the program jumper syndrome.

But also, some of it falls on my shoulders, as the rate of growth in their income hasn't been what any of us expected. I attribute that at least 90% to Cancelations. Even though our Attrition rate is better than most programs, it's still a problem. But every time we make an improvement (such as this forum) it gets us closer to improving our retention rate to the point where growth will be steady.

I have been considering a test version of PIF. How it would work is that it would be done Manually. This way I would not have to get any programming done. My Idea is that members could use their commissions earned to PIF someone by contacting our support email. I simply make a PIF page that has the instructions on it, no programmer needed for that.

What do you think?
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:39 am

I think that would be great!

I think if you do that then be sure and send an email to the member notifying them that their upline has upgraded them. That might draw them back to the site.

And the program jumper syndrome. I hear you. I'm often guilty of that myself. I think part of the problem is that site marketing is so good that people almost feel compelled to join. It's OK to join many programs but try to make sure that the one you are already in is producing cash flow and supporting itself before you move on to the next.
David

dgarrand1

Postby dgarrand1 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 pm

I kind of like the idea of a manual PIF system. I would use it as an incentive or reward for a referrals activity. I have personally set up my approved leadsleap landing page so that when someone ops in they will receive a welcome email that gives them a heads up on a special offer if they sign up as a free member in DLF. Right now, that offer will be a PIF for the first month membership of my primary income program AIOP. I'll let you know how it works in the next few days and weeks.

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:44 pm

The AIOP PIF program, through DLF's Community Commissions Pool, is off to a great start!

Downline Farm's compensation plan is not a good match for PIF, but AIOP's compensation plan, though inferior overall to DLF, is PERFECT for a PIF program.

We are just getting started, but judging from the first month's results, this could be a real Game Changer for DLF.

I'm trying to finish the Manual for the PIF program as soon as possible, in the meantime I'm communicating with the participants regularly to make sure they are keeping up with the strategy.

AIOP allows you to have more than one account, so even if you already have an account you can get a PIF ticket from us and open a New account if you wish to participate in our PIF program.

The PIF tickets are offered by email, so make sure you are subscribed to receive the DLF emails.

However, if you are really interested in getting started right away, email DLF at support@downlinefarm.com and request a PIF ticket.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

JuanitaFeerm

azithromycin zithromax

Postby JuanitaFeerm » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:51 pm

what is azithromycin
<a href="https://azithromycinfarm.com/">azithromycin side effects</a>

JuanitaFeerm

buy zithromax

Postby JuanitaFeerm » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:52 pm

zithromax generic name