Marketing ideas to promote DLF

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:27 pm

I have joined forces with a small av, security and HA to help grow and sell its services. Would love some feedback on marketing and sales ideas that have been successful with your business. We currently are doing the basics such as door hangers etc. Let me know what has worked for your business and what has been a waste of time and money. Do you have any creative innovative marketing ideas? HA can be kind of tricky to market what is working for you? If you offer security how are you getting first time security systems in homes or taking over monitoring accounts? How are you doing B2B marketing? I think this would be a great thread for everyone to help each other out by sharing ideas

Newsong

Re: -

Postby Newsong » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:48 pm

RTevams wrote:I have joined forces with a small av, security and HA to help grow and sell its services. Would love some feedback on marketing and sales ideas that have been successful with your business. We currently are doing the basics such as door hangers etc. Let me know what has worked for your business and what has been a waste of time and money. Do you have any creative innovative marketing ideas? HA can be kind of tricky to market what is working for you? If you offer security how are you getting first time security systems in homes or taking over monitoring accounts? How are you doing B2B marketing? I think this would be a great thread for everyone to help each other out by sharing ideas

you might want to start a separate topic for that. This one is focused on marketing ideas for the downline Farm site. If you start injecting discussions for other businesses it will get confusing and dilute the effectiveness of both topics.

That's just my opinion. Don't worry, Roberto the admin is very liberal with what he allows on his forum so it probably won't be banned
David

Newsong

Re: Marketing ideas to promote DLF

Postby Newsong » Mon May 23, 2022 1:55 am

I just passed the 400 referral mark on my first position. I will remind everyone this is the banner I use and it is the main focus of my marketing. I do use page views also but I buy a lot more banners clicks than page views because it is so much more costs effective.

Feel free to try this yourself. We are all working together here:

David