Marketing ideas to promote DLF

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
Newsong

Re: Marketing ideas to promote DLF

Postby Newsong » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:28 pm

If you want it for the banner section then you can use it.
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:37 pm

Newsong wrote:My latest creation for people to try. I'm just testing it now so I don't know the results.

That was a bit of a flop :lol:

Back to what was working :mrgreen:
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sat May 15, 2021 3:14 am

Newsong wrote:You'll find on most sites most of the people are inactive. It is just the nature of the business. All you can do is try to find the active ones and work with them.

BTW, this banner is the one I have success with. I made it myself. I hope Roberto doesn't mind me posting it. It is what helps me win the referral contests. If you want to use or test it, please do. We all benefit.

I find it works very well at adhitz.

This banner is working like crazy at Neobux. I've gotten over 50 referrals in this contest period between Neo and Adhitz!

I know if more buy ads there it might dilute the effort but if we all benefit then it will work out to be a good thing overall. We have gained 211 referrals in 15 days! :o

That's awesome!

We have been making 150 in a month so we may be approaching a breakthrough that will make us all successful. Even if each of us only commits to making one or two referrals per month it will have a huge long-term impact!

Every position in the company now will be making money when the referral count goes over 50K. And did you know we are allowed to have two positions? You just need a second email. Upgrade on the lower one first and you get a discount!

This is a site that actually encourages you to reveal all your best secrets. That's a good thing! :lol:
David

Alex321enya42

Postby Alex321enya42 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:49 am

Newsong your banner looks good. I don't know how to make a banner or anything. I am not very computer literate at all. For the last two years, I've used the beer money Reddit forum and other online groups to make money online. But I don't know much about internet marketing at all. I tried to use some of the free internet traffic sites earlier. I will be a lot more active once the school year is over. I don't have any referrals at all so far it will take a lot of time just like it took me time to get into all the beer money sites.

Alex321enya42

Postby Alex321enya42 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 am

I also wanted to say that having a FB group filled with real people that belong to this group might be a good idea. There is this one lady that is working on getting referrals for her site and members. She invites everyone to go to her fb group on her landing page. It is filled with a lot of real members who post all the time. Nowadays it is hard for people to trust new sites. Maybe when we get more members we can do that but I also know it's a lot of work and it might be too time-consuming. That one lady is online 24/7.

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:28 am

Alex,

There is a lot of learning regarding internet marketing. I've been at it for over 15 years but I seem to have a knack for banners. The most important thing you can learn is not to cash out and spend your money but try to reinvest some of it in advertising. Start small. Try $5 here or there. If you find something that works, then slowly increase your investments but always try to keep a little for yourself.

So if you pay yourself a 'salary' of 10% of your profits then it will only be 50 cents of $5. But what happens if the other $4.50 you reinvest grows to $1000 in cash flow? Then your 10% is suddenly is $100 and you are reinvesting $900 8-)

The $900 is more important than the $100 at that point because that is your ad budget.

Be careful because there are a lot of useless sites and scammers out there. An important rule is 'show me'. Let them prove their worth. You can find gold out there and when you do reinvest those profits.

Until then, stick with DLF. The admin is busy proving his worth now. We should get to 50K members and when we do, then your positions today will be in profit. Be sure to have two. Sign up under yourself with a different email and upgrade the second one first when you can afford it. Then let us do the work or go out and find people also.

A lot of people don't like telling friends and family but if you can show them it is free to join and they have no risk, all they need is an email, then it's like giving them a free lottery ticket. If they do upgrade, then you get a commission and they get free money. Then teach them to do the same thing and you are suddenly building a team.

So the bottom line is to find something you believe in, research it to find out the best benefits, and go and tell others.

I think DLF is that opportunity.
David

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:29 pm

The sharpest thorn in my side as far as budgeting, it's hard to get the snowball growing when it takes $50 to even get paid. With so many Crypto systems online now, it should be simple to find one you can transfer as little as $10 to members with little to no fees involved,

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:41 pm

oldbuddy wrote:The sharpest thorn in my side as far as budgeting, it's hard to get the snowball growing when it takes $50 to even get paid. With so many Crypto systems online now, it should be simple to find one you can transfer as little as $10 to members with little to no fees involved,

Coinpayments is quite popular. Is there a large fee to implement their payment system?
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:16 pm

For making commission payouts the payment processor does not need to be integrated into the website.
I do intend to add CoinPayments as a commission payout option if and when Crypto becomes more stable. In fact CoinPayments is already on the "Bitcoin & Crypto" page as our recommended wallet.

The main problem with crypto is Not the fees, it's the instability. A drop in value like the one we've seen this past month can wipe away months of profits.

For example:
I have started putting Bitcoin into CoinPayments to be ready for when I start using it for DLF payments. In the past few weeks, with Bitcoin going from $60K to $31K, my CoinPayments balance has lost about HALF of it's value without my having touched it.

It's the instability that causes the issues. That's why almost all of the opportunity programs that have started accepting crypto no longer accept dollars or credit cards. It's either one or the other.

Larger businesses, with allot of revenue, can dollar-cost-average to mitigate the effects of the volatility. But with small businesses a big crypto-to-dollar shift could wipe them out.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:50 am

The recent drop mostly effects the HODL crowd, but those who use it as every day currency have much smaller fluctuations.