Marketing ideas to promote DLF

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
Newsong

Marketing ideas to promote DLF

Postby Newsong » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:05 am

Hopefully, this will become a very important topic for everyone. We can discuss marketing ideas that work to get everyone referring or referring more effectively.

Share your best ideas because we all benefit. The next person joining is a referral for all.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for motivating your referrals once they join to move them from free to paid, that would be welcome. That is an area I am weak so I am willing to be teachable there.
David

Newsong

Re: Marketing ideas to promote DLF

Postby Newsong » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:55 am

One of the things that have produced large downlines for me is a simple budget.

You are in business and building any business is not free or should not be. The problem online is that many join sites with the idea of taking money out but not building their business with a boost of support with things like advertising. Your ad budget is vital and you should commit to one as soon as possible. If it's $20 per month or $50 per month or $2000 per month, commit to a certain amount per month and then plan to do it for 6 months or so.

The next step is finding a marketing site and getting value for the dollar. I find banners can give the most benefit if you have a small budget. You can get your message to a lot of eyes with a banner instead of a whole web page ad. Text ads are effective for this too. Check out upgrades for sites. Sometimes they have great ad packs or discounts on advertising that you can get when you upgrade.

You always want to test market your ad first. If it doesn't work then you won't lose too much but if you find something that works well, then you can focus your ad spending on that spot until you have saturated that market and profit center. Don't stop though. Take your ad budget and profits and move on to another site while the first one continues to pay for itself. This way you start to build an entire network of effective ad spots.

Some of the more productive ad spots for banners I have found are:

Adhitz (Pay per click and moderately expensive but you can limit your daily expenses)
PTCShare (a very good site for both banner and PTC advertising. Rates are competitive especially if you wait for sales)
Paidverts (a sister site of PTCS and also has great rates and results)
Neobux (great results though the site can be pricey)
David

chedmat

Postby chedmat » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:53 am

I have had one major problem here and that is getting my downline to get active. I would like to see a feature where I could send an email to them all at one time instead of individually. Also the last time I sent an email I was told by one of them to drop his name from my list,I cannot do that myself otherwise I would drop all that have never even come into downline farm ,and that is all of them.

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:40 am

You'll find on most sites most of the people are inactive. It is just the nature of the business. All you can do is try to find the active ones and work with them.

BTW, this banner is the one I have success with. I made it myself. I hope Roberto doesn't mind me posting it. It is what helps me win the referral contests. If you want to use or test it, please do. We all benefit.

I find it works very well at adhitz.
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:16 pm

Hi Chedmat,

Unfortunately when you have a program that's free to join, you get allot of those type of people.
Since we activated the email verification and the captcha on the registration page there have been less of them,
but we still get some. DLF currently has 1415 unsubscribed members, some are even Gold members.

DLF privacy policy clearly states that your email address is shared with your sponsor, and they may contact you. Plus the Terms Of Service say that by using the site you are agreeing to these terms and the privacy policy.

Thanks for pointing this out, I will make the TOS & privacy policy more visible.

I have looked into installing an "email my downline" feature, but from my research I've found that it causes many problems for the admin, and that was Before the EU started their strict privacy policies.

Thanks,
Roberto
Admin
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:08 pm

In my opinion the only workable solution is to prospect where you can relate to your prospects, like in a forum or community. Blind prospecting to strangers is where you find the most dropouts and I have found thousands of them.

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:07 am

Yes, your ad should be targeted, as much as you can. Look at your ad, page or banner, and ask yourself what's the best audience for it.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:37 am

The bottom line is you need to make more money than you spend. If you can do that, you can compound your growth. There will always be tire kickers and dropouts because many in this industry have been conditioned to think they can get rich quick for doing nothing. They don't treat it like a business, they don't work, they don't put in the time, and they don't invest their money. Then they have no success and wonder why.

Much of the blame goes to the websites that sell the dream and not the cost of the bed.
David

SolidSnake

Postby SolidSnake » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:33 am

Also there are the ones that actually get attracted by a site, believe they can make some profit with it, hop in to check it out, even struggle to make some money at times, but are not guided well.. All they get is a list of banners and referral links and the admins let them figure out what to do with them on their own.

This way they end up wasting money and time on poor traffic sources that deliver no results, get frustrated and believe they have been scammed. Then they give up and sometimes they think that this whole industry is a scam. Sure there are many scammers but that's a fact in every industry as well..

In the real world when someone gets a job, they don't expect him to know what to do upfront. The first days at any job basically include training to help him get started, normally by the more experienced staff and only after he knows exactly what to do and how that is profitable for everyone they let him do his work.

I think people should be advertised more that online marketing and working with "get-paid-to" sites, is a different kind of job, but it's still a job. Not a way to make money from thin air. Proper education and training is a requirement, not an optional thing. As is investing.

Something I've also learned from my experience is that this industry needs more teams than lone wolves. Since most of these sites include referring it's much easier to succeed when working as a team. DLF is a good example of that.

If I had joined the site on my own, I might have given up before knowing how easy and profitable it can be compared to many others. If I had to pay for the upgrade for months without profits it would have been disappointing, but since I have a team where we support each other, we did chain-joining like we usually do, so we all gain by altering the order of joining each site. This way we always have at least one experienced and active referral, thus we get to earn quickly in most of the sites we work on and since profits from one site can boost earnings in others we all benefit from anyone's success in any of them. :)

DLF goes one step beyond that, helping everyone earn even more, with seniority pay.. The way everyone benefits from everyone that joins the site after them is amazing. It makes everyone part of the DLF team!

Now, as for an idea (since the thread is called "Marketing ideas to promote DLF"), I would highly recommend adding a testimonials section to the forum where people can contribute their success stories and motivate new people reading them. The forum is public after all, it does get in Google's search results and can be a great source of information, guidance and motivation for new visitors being introduced to the DLF program itself. It's a handy tool if used right. ;)

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:46 pm

"I would highly recommend adding a testimonials section to the forum"

I was already planning to add testimonials to the DLF main page, but it's a good idea to add it to the forum ass well.

What you said about Teamwork is so important. In Matrix and Binary payplans each leg you build is a Competitor working against your other legs.
In the Pass-Up type payplans once you pass someone up to your upline, he's no longer part of your team.

That's why DLF is so unique: Everybody that joins after you, as well as BEFORE you, is contributing to the Same profit sharing pool that Everyone earns from. But you have TWO ways to boost your shares: Referring Gold members and Letting your Seniority build.

The only problem with our compensation plan is that I designed it for a Retail-Focused MLM, one that had most of it's sales from Retail customers, not the affiliates. This would create a Bigger profit sharing pool. But we can make it work in DLF by integrating outside sources of income to boost the pool. I'm working on that.

The compensation plan was designed for EZbiz.co, which I still hope to launch, and that will be a retail-focused MLM. Right now the site builder where I had the EZbiz.co info is down, and their support isn't answering my emails, so I'll have to build that page somewhere else. For now I have a lead capture page from AIOP.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co