Marketing ideas to promote DLF

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
downlineforum
Site Admin

Re: Marketing ideas to promote DLF

Postby downlineforum » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:01 pm

My Coinpayments Bitcoin account just lost $3000 in a month, just from the price drop, that doesn't feel like a small fluctuation to me.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:40 pm

downlineforum wrote:My Coinpayments Bitcoin account just lost $3000 in a month, just from the price drop, that doesn't feel like a small fluctuation to me.

'tis but a flesh wound. :)
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:14 pm

downlineforum wrote:My Coinpayments Bitcoin account just lost $3000 in a month, just from the price drop, that doesn't feel like a small fluctuation to me.

My gut tells me we have hit bottom or very near. I think ETH is the buy at this point as they implement the changes to their network and bring in ETH burning fees. I'm calling $30K to $50K as my target. We will probably look back at $2K in a year or two and wished we had filled our pockets. I'm hodling what I have until 30K at least.

If anyone is looking for a trading idea I would put 50% in ETH and 50% in BTC. Then, as one outpaces the other, rebalance back to 50/50. Trading fees are so low that they are inconsequential. Just remember to declare your earnings on your taxes since governments and tax departments are hostile to crypto, they watch it more closely. So keep your trading bulletproof.

If you keep that front of mind then you might not trade at every turn but wait until it gets 60/40 or higher.

The beauty of that plan is that it literally forces you to buy low and sell high. No thinking involved. The reason no thinking is important is, if you have ever traded, you'll understand that thinking is your worst enemy at the trade execution point. When you get to a buy/sell point, it should no longer be about thinking. It should be about doing. Your thinking should already have been done when you entered - or planned to enter - the position. If you are thinking at your buy/sell point the two worst enemies of traders will show up and sink you. Those enemies are fear and greed. So you need to do everything in your power to neutralize them. Planning in advance will help you execute without thinking.
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:23 pm

IT'S ON!

So who is up for a race this cycle? DLF is offering three prizes for the referral contest this time around. I plan on taking the first with my magic blue banner (which can be found in this thread). Anybody up for second or third? If you want to compete with me, you'll have to play hard and target at least 50 referrals. If you want a clue as to how to do it, read this thread.

The best part? We all win when we all promote together. :mrgreen:

See you at the finish line!
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:39 pm

Celebrating over 1000 referrals on my two positions at DLF! :mrgreen:

If all of those were to upgrade (which is probably not going to happen) that would be $700 per month in commisssion income alone! 8-)
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:00 pm

With another 200 new members this month, it looks like our members are taking up the promotion challenge and running with it. ;)
David

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:35 pm

Newsong wrote:You'll find on most sites most of the people are inactive. It is just the nature of the business. All you can do is try to find the active ones and work with them.

BTW, this banner is the one I have success with. I made it myself. I hope Roberto doesn't mind me posting it. It is what helps me win the referral contests. If you want to use or test it, please do. We all benefit.

I find it works very well at adhitz.

You can continue to promote and those inactive people just might see a new ad someone posts and catch fire

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:06 pm

oldbuddy wrote:
Newsong wrote:You'll find on most sites most of the people are inactive. It is just the nature of the business. All you can do is try to find the active ones and work with them.

BTW, this banner is the one I have success with. I made it myself. I hope Roberto doesn't mind me posting it. It is what helps me win the referral contests. If you want to use or test it, please do. We all benefit.

I find it works very well at adhitz.

You can continue to promote and those inactive people just might see a new ad someone posts and catch fire

Yes. I have experienced that myself. I have gone dormant in programs only to see an ad and be reminded that I'm a member. That sometimes brings me back.

That is why I also frown on sites that 'clean up' their dead members list by deleting accounts. We worked hard or spent good money bringing those people in. To see them tossed away is very discouraging. The sites should be working to make those people active if possible.
David

dansbanners

Postby dansbanners » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:36 am

Newsong wrote:Yes. I have experienced that myself. I have gone dormant in programs only to see an ad and be reminded that I'm a member. That sometimes brings me back.

That is why I also frown on sites that 'clean up' their dead members list by deleting accounts. We worked hard or spent good money bringing those people in. To see them tossed away is very discouraging. The sites should be working to make those people active if possible.

Good point. Sometime potential members are more likely to join if they see that the program already has a good membership base as opposed to "ugh, the program doesn't seem to have too many members..."

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:20 pm

Inactive members cause serious problems behind the scenes, from Bounced emails to Database errors.
Some of these problems can get a website blacklisted, and even Cancelled by their Hosting provider.
Most program owners LIKE having a large membership count, but must delete inactive members who's emails are bounced or non-deliverable because they have no choice.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co