Marketing ideas to promote DLF

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
SolidSnake

Re: Marketing ideas to promote DLF

Postby SolidSnake » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:18 am

Also something that would help the "downline builder" side of DLF and increase its value would be to somehow have the banners in the downline builder page publicly visible. However for one to add their own username to the downline builder after joining a program they should be required to sign-up.

This could also encourage more people to consider the upgrade, as they would be able to add 3 referral links instead of 1, and if their links receive external advertising it would add more value to the package.

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:35 pm

SolidSnake wrote: have the banners in the downline builder page publicly visible.

I tried that, but our Multiple Downline Builder pages are part of a Plugin Script, and it is built to Only run in the members back office.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:51 am

I notice the title page image is quite large. Most people, when they click on a page only view the "prime real estate" which is the area you see when you click on a page.

They say it takes four seconds for someone to decide if they like your page or not.

My idea is that, with the title page so large, people see less ad copy. This is especially the case for viewers viewing through frames. I wonder if you think a smaller title page image (which brands but does not provide a lot of ad copy value) might be beneficial?
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:44 pm

All of the Splash pages are designed to work efficiently in frames (Traffic exchanges). But the main home page is more of a Sales page/Landing page. It's meant for someone who's come from one of the splash pages to get more info.

Some people Do use their main referral link on traffic exchanges and safelists, not just with DLF but all of their programs. But it's always recommended to use Splash pages, or lead capture pages on TE's.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 am

I find I have more success with the main page. The problem with the splash pages is they don't contain enough or the right information. The exception is the blue one but my results aren't as good with that.

When it comes to the people who do sign up to my links, I prefer sending them to the home page. I think the reason is because the banner I use appeals to people looking for information so a splash page just slows them down and deters them.

Some people Do use their main referral link on traffic exchanges and safelists, not just with DLF but all of their programs. But it's always recommended to use Splash pages, or lead capture pages on TE's.

This is one reason I love using banners. If you can get the right benefit or benefits across to people, then they are cheaper and work as a first-level filter in your sales funnel. So I consider them a mini splash page :)
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:49 pm

When you use banners, the people it sends to your Home page are Already interested in learning about the program. In that scenario the large header will not be a problem, or keep them from scrolling. They came there for more info.

While the home page has more information than the splash pages, in TE's and safelists, surfers are only there for 6 seconds, that's why our interior tracking shows that splash pages get overwhelmingly more clicks per view than the home page. When a surfer sees a Long sales page they don't even bother to read it, as they don't have the time. It could be the greatest offer ever, but they won't even read it.

Plus when someone clicks on a banner or splash page, they are taken to your home page, so in effect you're promoting Both.

Of course, we are mainly talking about advertising in TE's and Safelists here. It does not apply to all forms of promotion.

Here's the bottom line:
- Splash pages and Banners are designed to Quickly get people interested in the offer.
- The Home page IS THE OFFER, people who are Already interested land there.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:55 pm

Yes, I agree with what you say. I can't say which works better between a splash and the full page because I don't have the data. I only know what happens when I run big campaigns but it is still very much anecdotal.

Maybe what you could do is put up the data for us to know which page (and banner combination) performs better all the way to signups and even purchases.

I'd even go so far as to show which sites refer best though I would understand if you didn't because many people might want to keep that secret. But, if we are all benefitting since it is a single downline, helping us spend our referral dollars most efficiently will benefit even those with a secret fishing hole.

Maybe you could make it part of the upgrade benefit. A referring info sheet to give people another incentive to upgrade.
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:05 am

Our internal tracking is not good enough to do a decent advertising stats page. It's very good at tracking when members advertise their links directly, but does not do a good job when you use trackers, link shorteners, VPNs, rotators, cloakers, etc. It can track these services when they do just One redirect, but many of them redirect run more than once, and that's where our tracker loses it.

You can see this on your Referrals page, many of your referrals will not show the "Joined From Site:" field. That's happens when the tracker could not track the referring site.

The Top Promoter Contest tracks much better than our internal tracker, but it does not compile the stats in a usable way, it only shows where the hits came from for one specific member at a time, but not which sites produced signups.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:53 am

My latest creation for people to try. I'm just testing it now so I don't know the results.

David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:55 pm

Looks good!
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co