Tell Us About Your Best Program

General discussions about Home-Based businesses, such as Affiliate Marketing and MLM.
downlineforum
Site Admin

Tell Us About Your Best Program

Postby downlineforum » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:06 pm

Most forums don't allow you to post links and promote your opportunity. They consider it Spamming.
But we're probably not going to be like Most forums.

Just like Downline Farm, which is not like any other online business out there, we're striving to be unique.

So go ahead and tell us about your best or favorite program. It's features, why you like it and recommend it, your experience with it, etc.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Re: Tell Us About Your Best Program

Postby Newsong » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:10 pm

Currently, I am very happy with Leads Leap. This program has been around for years but the ownership is innovative and it has been evolving slowly over the years to now be a fantastic program. I know you use aiop for your autoresponder but this site offers you landing pages, opt-in forms and autoresponders for free. They also offer a great PPC set up that you might want to think about using for DLF. I know you have a splash page advertiser but maybe you want to add another.

The same goes for the autoresponder. Even if you do pay for one, you can supplement it with a free one. and if you need an excellent system for promoting LL I have that too. There is a splash page that you can plug your LL referral ID into and promote it and it will gain you PPC click and referrals to your LL affiliate plan.

And the best part of the LL setup is it comes from a time when sites actually had many levels of downlines so that, if you could build an active, promoting team under you, you would achieve perpetual growth. LL has ten levels for your benefit allowing you to build a team of thousands all working for you

Check out the splash page which is not part of the LL system. It is very professionally done and has a guide for setting it up with banners and everything. As long as you don't send 'bulk traffic' to your page, it should be OK just click the banner in my signature:
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:21 am

downlineforum wrote:Most forums don't allow you to post links and promote your opportunity. They consider it Spamming.
But we're probably not going to be like Most forums.

Just like Downline Farm, which is not like any other online business out there, we're striving to be unique.

So go ahead and tell us about your best or favorite program. It's features, why you like it and recommend it, your experience with it, etc.

I see you added the LL PPC widget to the DLF pages. I think this will greatly benefit site income. It should also build you a huge downline which will add a large amount of credits. 8-)
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:05 pm

LeadsLeap has been my Best performing advertising source for the past 2 years. (I Am upgraded though) -

I had added the PPC widget to Downline Farm before, but it caused our pages to slow down, so I took it off. Hopefully they have worked out the bugs by now. All my LL credits and Pro ads are DLF Gold rotator ads, so if this works it will benefit our Gold members.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:34 pm

That's good to know. They have really improved the site over the years. They are like the girl in school you grew up with and one day you see her and she is a knockout. :o :lol:

Can you tell me something? I am thinking of upgrading. How good are the spillover referrals that are part of the package? Do you get a lot?
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:15 am

The LL upgrade gets you a ton of spillover referrals. I have gotten over 400. Two of them even upgraded and earned me commissions, though one of them cancelled after a few months.

Pro ads get allot of views, and their click-to-signups rate is the best of any of my sources. They also have added new products which I haven't tried yet.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:23 pm

That's good to know. I'll keep that in mind when I have the cash to upgrade. They use the old-style commission method. Get two upgrades and yours is free. That was a popular thing back a decade or so ago.
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:50 pm

I see the buckets of Banners Banner exchanger works in the forum. Since I am an upgraded member, I'll use that in here to get 1:1 views back at BoB. Don't be surprised if you see DLF banners there.
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Fri May 07, 2021 11:00 am

It's good to see the LL ads are generating income for the site. That will be a welcome addition to the revenue stream. :)
David

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:33 pm

Went to the soak up here in Oregon , was a blast ,every year they are getting better and better. This year has a new location , a desert with a beach and a lake