Craziest Business Advice?

General discussions about Home-Based businesses, such as Affiliate Marketing and MLM.
downlineforum
Site Admin

Craziest Business Advice?

Postby downlineforum » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:23 am

Here's some business advice that might seem a bit odd:

"Don't put your business first"

Bare with me, and I'll explain why that's solid business advice.

The word tells us in Matthew 6:33

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

And just How do we seek God's kingdom and righteousness? I'm afraid that's different for each person.

The important thing is that we put God first, over and above everything else, and he will add the "everything else" to your life.

I don't know about you, but for me this principle is Real. I find that when I put God first, everything else DOES seem to somehow run more smoothly and efficiently. And by the same token, when I Don't remember to put God first, I seem to get in a rut.

Do you want your business to prosper so badly that you spend ALL of your time on it? No time to pray, no time to study the word, no time to spread God's word, even if it's just to share a Bible verse or a great video sermon on your social media?

Do you say to yourself "After I do all of my business tasks I'll try to make some time for God and church"? It should be the other way around. Your attitude needs to be:
Before I start to work on my business let me pray on it. Let me read the "Verse of the day" on my Bible App before I do my tasks. Let me share my church's service (if it's online) with my social media friends.

Make time for God, even if you have a million things to do. God has tens of trillions of things to do, but he will still make time for You if you seek him.

God bless.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:44 pm

I have a small cleaning business and want to know how to advertise my company with either web ads or with a website of my own. Any specific sites or companies youd suggest?

Geraldlef

-

Postby Geraldlef » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:12 pm

You dont understand it because you have to see it to believe it. It is qulite incomprehensible even if you do get the point. Google has lost touch and is ripe for to be overtaken.