Grand Dad Of MLM Marketing

General discussions about Home-Based businesses, such as Affiliate Marketing and MLM.
lwowcp

Grand Dad Of MLM Marketing

Postby lwowcp » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:25 am

For over 85 years this company helped people globally achieve financial independence by giving them the opportunity to own their own business. Together, we continue to succeed through building a strong community, providing training and mentorship, and helping Business Owners every step of the way. The success of millions Business Owners worldwide is built on a solid foundation: a family owned business that hasn’t missed a bonus payment in years, and has unique products with patented ingredients and formulas. It’s an opportunity worth pursuing!

Imagine a life where you’re in control of your time. You decide when to start working. You don’t need anyone’s permission to go to your child’s soccer game. With an Amway independent business, you can have this kind of freedom and the opportunity to gain financial rewards.

Start making money today!!! WE are here to help you achieve success!!! https://bit.ly/3gqLWwo
Free & Powerful

Newsong

Re: Grand Dad Of MLM Marketing

Postby Newsong » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:27 am

I checked out your link. Unfortunately, it suffers from the problem that most MLM companies suffer from. Their prices can't compete in the real-world marketplace. Why would I pay $16 for vitamin D when I can get it for $5 at Walmart?

These companies should serve the consumer first and the sales/business builder staff will be taken care of automatically.
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:01 am

I've always had a problem with MLM's overpricing of products. That said, the answer to your question "Why would I pay $16 for vitamin D when I can get it for $5 at Walmart?"

If you're spending $60 a month on MLM products that you can buy at Walmart for $15, but you are making $100 a month in profits from the MLM, and Zero from Walmart, which one is smarter?

Buying from YOUR OWN business in many ways makes more sense than buying from the competition.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

lwowcp

Postby lwowcp » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:08 am

Yes agree it your choice go for it …
Free & Powerful

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:38 pm

downlineforum wrote:I've always had a problem with MLM's overpricing of products. That said, the answer to your question "Why would I pay $16 for vitamin D when I can get it for $5 at Walmart?"

If you're spending $60 a month on MLM products that you can buy at Walmart for $15, but you are making $100 a month in profits from the MLM, and Zero from Walmart, which one is smarter?

Buying from YOUR OWN business in many ways makes more sense than buying from the competition.

In order to make a profit, you usually need to sell to a customer. This is where the problem comes in. You can recruit others to become your downline but at some point, you would need to sell to a retail customer instead of selling the dream of a business for products that can't compete.

It's easier to 'sell the dream' to people with a product that can reasonably compete. I don't know why MLM companies don't get this part. I guess because as long as the execs get paid, they don't care what kind of 'dreams' the little people fall for and throw their money at. :(
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:09 pm

You would think that with Thousands of MLM companies there would be at least ONE with competitively priced products. Specially companies that manufacture their own products, they should offer lower prices than than retailers who have a bunch of middlemen between them and the manufacturer.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:54 pm

I used to believe in them but after examining the products I realized that they cater to a certain market. They aren't about selling products, they are about selling a home business. There is a huge crowd for that. It moves from opportunity to opportunity bringing their downlines with them which keeps the cash flowing for the top people who have their networks.

I'm sure there are some companies with competitive products but I became exasperated looking for them.

I hate to sound negative but a lot of people have gone into those things believing they were something they were not.
David

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:09 am

Affiliate Marketing : Any one making it with Clickbank.

So many stories . . . but very little proof. Are you making it, or are you faking it

Do you use Fiverr to support your Affiliate Marketing assignments and marketing ???