Best Spin In FreeBitcoin's Wheel?

Crypto is being hailed as the greatest transfer of wealth in history.
Are You In?
downlineforum
Site Admin

Best Spin In FreeBitcoin's Wheel?

Postby downlineforum » Sun May 30, 2021 8:36 pm

Curious to know what other members are winning on the "Wheel Of Fortune" game at FreeBitcoin.

My best spins so far were:
3400 Satoshi
3500 Satoshi
5000 Satoshi

The top prize is a $15,000 in Bitcoin. There's also a Rolex prize on the wheel.

To participate you just need to be a member of FreeBitcoin and subscribe to their email newsletter. You get a free spin of the wheel in every issue of the newsletter.

You can join FreeBitcoin from the Bitcoin & Crypto downline builder in Downline Farm.

What's your Best Spin?
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

downlineforum
Site Admin

Re: Best Spin In FreeBitcoin's Wheel?

Postby downlineforum » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:43 pm

Update:

I just got a 4500 Satoshi prize. Still no Rolex
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:19 am

I've gotten a couple of those 4500sat prizes of late. That's not bad. It works out to about $2. Pretty good money for a couple simple clicks. The newsletter is always upbeat too and if you have the fun tokens the site offers for sale, you can learn about the progress which seems to be going well.

Overall, it's a rewarding experience. 8-)
David

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:17 pm

Here's my best so far (4600 Satoshi), but the real target is More FUN Tokens for me. I have over 20,000 so far, which gives me 6 Wheel of Fortune spins every morning. They are all locked, but start paying out at the end of September.
Attachments
win4600Satoshi.jpg
win4600Satoshi.jpg (38.35 KiB) Viewed 11832 times

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:28 pm

Good to know. I never looked into the Fun Tokens myself.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:01 am

So Ive noticed some things changed on the site a couple weeks ago. Most noticeable is the lack of the Unread Post Count that used to appear on the top right of the page. Is this coming back?

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:56 am

downlineforum wrote:Good to know. I never looked into the Fun Tokens myself.

I didn't either, until a few weeks ago when they were offering 45% APR to lock it for 30 Days and sure enough they paid it right on time.

"We have credited your deposit of 0.00087777 BTC to your account at FreeBitco.in."

So I took several of these that matured and locked 15,000 at 15% for 90 days which will bring back 15,554 FUN Tokens that I can compound for even more.

The only risk is if BTC goes down (like it is now) my value does too, but I am just going to hold it for the next rise. The way I see it, the only way I can lose is if I panic and sell on a dip. I have enough faith in Freebitco.in that it will come back (like it always has). The first FUN Tokens I invested in were at 1.5 cents and went up to 4 cents and now back down to 2 cents. It was all free money I earned on the faucets and PTC, so I keep Dollar Cost Averaging to smooth it out by compound any new money I earn with what I have locked. Very much like layering CD's at the bank, only I haven't seen any bank paying as much as 45% APR.

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:19 pm

If you don't need to sell then I think holding for the next year will be very profitable. With Ether moving to make itself ultrasound money that should lift the whole industry.

One thing I like to do with my fun token spins is let them accumulate for many days. Then I can go in and select play all and watch the fun happen :lol:
David