FreeBitcoin Game Winning Strategy

Crypto is being hailed as the greatest transfer of wealth in history.
Are You In?
downlineforum
Site Admin

FreeBitcoin Game Winning Strategy

Postby downlineforum » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:25 am

I cam across this interesting video on a strategy to beat the Freebitcoin Hi-Lo Multiply BTC game.
I've used it a few times, and it has not failed yet.

Here's the video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AYzXS5Bgkj8V/

Gold luck!
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

downlineforum
Site Admin

Re: FreeBitcoin Game Winning Strategy

Postby downlineforum » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:42 pm

UPDATE on Game Winning Strategy:

I have been using the strategy at least once a day, and so far it has not failed.

I tried reducing the consecutive rolls from 5 in a row to 4, and it does not work as well. But keeping it just like the video shows Has worked every time.

Is it possible it will fail? Of course it is, and if it does you could lose your entire balance. So I would add to the strategy in the video one more thing:

**Decide Beforehand how much you are willing to let your balance drop down to in the unlikely event that the strategy fails.
And when you reach that point STOP. You can always go back the next day and start building your balance back.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:45 pm

The problem is once it started doubling in the thousands of Satoshi it goes fast, so the temptation is to hang in there until you win. I had it lose one Satoshi 10 times in a row, so I bet 512 and it lost 12 times in a row, which is over 2 Million Satoshi for the chance at winning 512. You are always tempted to think it will only take one more. That's what makes gambling work. That was when I decided to stick to buying FUN Tokens and locking them when they offered 45% interest. By the end of September I will know if that works. If it does, I will have my retirement income on autopilot with compound interest.

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 am

What I do is I set beforehand the Max I'm willing to lose, if I do lose. Then as soon as I reach that amount, I stop immediately. I choose an amount I can make back up in a few days.

But it definitely is tempting to continue. Luckily since I started using the 5-in-a-row system I haven't had to test my will power, as I haven't reached my loss threshold. But I do get bored because it takes so long to get the 5 in a row, and I only play it for about 5 minutes because it's so boring.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:01 pm

I love the site.
When I open the forum up, I always just check the new posts, and work my way from the last page up to the most recent post. I then check for new posts that have come in while I have been reading.

But I have been wondering if you can add the first unread feature to the new posts page?
I know you have the last page link, but I was just wondering if you could put the first unread on the newposts page, just to save me a step. petty gripe I know, its an efficiency thing

Thanks Alex