Smoothing Out The Wrinkles

Crypto is being hailed as the greatest transfer of wealth in history.
Are You In?
oldbuddy

Smoothing Out The Wrinkles

Postby oldbuddy » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:56 pm

Lots of us save Bitcoin and plan to withdraw it much later when the price goes sky high, but there is a huge risk that you can get bit by the volatility.

I also work on adding to my balance with tiny profits from Surveys and Faucets that are more like hobby profits.

One of which was FreeBitco.in that a lot of you probably use, since it seems to be on everyone's short list.

What I finally started doing was dumping all my Bitcoin into FUN Tokens that pay me compound interest and volatility has only ranged a few pennies since I started doing this and by the end of this year I will add on another 700 or so FUN Tokens without lifting a finger or spending a penny more, but I am not going to stop here.

I am thinking this is going to be very interesting down the road and their position in the market means they will still be around.

What do you think?

Newsong

Re: Smoothing Out The Wrinkles

Postby Newsong » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:17 pm

I have put money into FBC and have bought some fun tokens but I would be careful about putting a lot of money into a single site. Especially one that controls BTCs. The issue is that it can disappear overnight and the larger the site's cash pile, the greater the temptation to run with it. I've seen this happen many times with internet sites already. There are so many crooks out there and the accountability is nearly zero. The longer a site is around the greater the chance because it gives the crook time to put his plans into place and move things around. You need to be really careful and don't "invest" what you can't afford to lose. Also, spread your investments around, start small, and take regular cashouts(that's one of the benefits of DLF, they don't hold your cash). The only safe place for your money is in your accounts (and even there it is dangerous because that's where you can get your paws on it. :mrgreen: )

Another thing to watch out for is changes to the way sites do things. If they start changing policies around money or payouts, that is usually a sure sign there are problems behind the scenes.

A lot of this is because people don't support the sites. They only want to make money and leave without buying anything or upgrading and things like that. It drains the sites of cash flow and they dry up. So if you want your site to grow and thrive, then don't take all your money out. Spend some on the site so they can make money and give more to us. They do cost money to run. If you are not on a site for the benefits it can give then you are probably there for the wrong reasons.

I'm also a little suspicious of FBC because they rely heavily on gambling. I've contacted them about adding advertising to their site and got no reply so that concerns me a bit.
David

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:25 pm

and I must say, oldbudddy, that pic of yours makes me laugh every time. :lol:
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:49 pm

The most effective way to smooth out the wrinkles is with Dollar Cost Averaging.
I have a $15 per week automatic Bitcoin purchase with Swan Bitcoin. 15 bucks isn't much, but it's really starting to add up. And with Bitcoin going up, by the time I receive the $15 purchase in my wallet, the value of it is 16, 17 or even 20 bucks on my last one.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:01 pm

Newsong wrote:I have put money into FBC and have bought some fun tokens but I would be careful about putting a lot of money into a single site. Especially one that controls BTCs. The issue is that it can disappear overnight and the larger the site's cash pile, the greater the temptation to run with it. I've seen this happen many times with internet sites already. There are so many crooks out there and the accountability is nearly zero. The longer a site is around the greater the chance because it gives the crook time to put his plans into place and move things around. You need to be really careful and don't "invest" what you can't afford to lose. Also, spread your investments around, start small, and take regular cashouts(that's one of the benefits of DLF, they don't hold your cash). The only safe place for your money is in your accounts (and even there it is dangerous because that's where you can get your paws on it. :mrgreen: )

Another thing to watch out for is changes to the way sites do things. If they start changing policies around money or payouts, that is usually a sure sign there are problems behind the scenes.

A lot of this is because people don't support the sites. They only want to make money and leave without buying anything or upgrading and things like that. It drains the sites of cash flow and they dry up. So if you want your site to grow and thrive, then don't take all your money out. Spend some on the site so they can make money and give more to us. They do cost money to run. If you are not on a site for the benefits it can give then you are probably there for the wrong reasons.

I'm also a little suspicious of FBC because they rely heavily on gambling. I've contacted them about adding advertising to their site and got no reply so that concerns me a bit.

Sounds like you have had some of the same experiences I have, which is why I only use money I earned free online and expand that. I can't say I would jump for joy if they folded, but they look like that is not in the immediate future. As far as the gambling, that is a lucrative niche and they are raking it in (but not from me). They seem to have the carrot dangling model working well.

The sweet spot with FUN Tokens gets sweeter as you pile up more, so I am in no hurry to slow down my growth just yet.

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:12 am

Thanks Tikona team for helping me to disconnect my connection. Especially thanks to miss Sukheshna for guiding me through the process of Disconnect my internet connection.
For future will think to use your service.

Thanks,
Mitesh Tanawde