Easiest Way to Crypto

Crypto is being hailed as the greatest transfer of wealth in history.
Are You In?
oldbuddy

Easiest Way to Crypto

Postby oldbuddy » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:29 pm

An absolutely painless method to accumulate Crypto is to upgrade your browser to the CryptoTab Browser for faster speed and simpler use. Look under Crypto in your program list to sign up under your sponsor and when you logon look for the special page with the link to use for your promotions.

downlineforum
Site Admin

Re: Easiest Way to Crypto

Postby downlineforum » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:55 pm

I have $50 in my balance right now. I haven't withdrawn in a while.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

RTevams

-

Postby RTevams » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:26 pm

Hello all,

What is the easiest way to change my IP address.
I need to login to cPanel. I share it with a friend and for some reason they IP banned me.

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:45 pm

downlineforum wrote:I have $50 in my balance right now. I haven't withdrawn in a while.

Are you aware that you could Withdraw that directly into your freebitco.in account to increase your balance there by over 78,000 Satoshi and get 4% daily compounded interest on it? Not a fortune, but it will grow while you continue doing what you are doing anyway. I transfer mine every time it reaches the 1,000 Satoshi minimum (about every 10 days) and all it takes is pasting in my freebitco.in deposit address.

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:24 am

Thanks. I didn't know the interest was daily, I thought it was 4% Yearly. I'll have to check it out, as I have close to 2 million satoshi in my freebitcoin balance.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:08 am

downlineforum wrote:Thanks. I didn't know the interest was daily, I thought it was 4% Yearly. I'll have to check it out, as I have close to 2 million satoshi in my freebitcoin balance.

O.M.G. you are sitting on a Goldmine. The Interest on your Satoshi balance is yearly, but it is compounded daily. Even better, use a good chunk of those dormant Satoshi paying 4% and buy FUN Tokens that pay a lot more. I have a bunch earning 15% for 90 Days and even better another bunch at 45% (not available right now). Keep your eyes open for good deals.

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:37 am

I use my balance to play the Multiply game, using the doubling strategy. You need a big balance to play this way, because some days you will lose. I just set a limit on the max I'll lose when I do lose, such as 200,000 sat, and Stop playing when I reach that limit. Then I start a new roll starting with 1 sat.

Most days I do win, and when I do lose, since I set a limit, I recover that amount in a day or 2.

This is very risky, as you need Allot of will power to stop playing when you've reached your acceptable max loss. So it's not for everyone.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:28 am

I tried that for a year or so, but decided making a little on a sure thing is better than risking a lot on a gamble that loses huge chunks at a time. I kept thinking it was only one more click, now I make money every day even if I don't logon.

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:34 am

It also takes allot of time, because I place very tiny bets to start each cycle. I'll probably withdraw it soon and put it into WeeklyICO. I have 27 shares there which earn 10% (it takes a few months to earn that 10%, but it's a sure thing, no risk)
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

oldbuddy

Postby oldbuddy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:19 pm

downlineforum wrote:It also takes allot of time, because I place very tiny bets to start each cycle. I'll probably withdraw it soon and put it into WeeklyICO. I have 27 shares there which earn 10% (it takes a few months to earn that 10%, but it's a sure thing, no risk)

In another week I have two FUN Token investments maturing at 45% APR and later this month 6 more larger ones at 15% APR. I like that better and I have experience with them to add comfort.