What Is A Commissions Pool?

General discussions about Our Downline Farm Business, including Questions, Ideas, Suggestions and your personal experience and opinions on the program.
downlineforum
Site Admin

What Is A Commissions Pool?

Postby downlineforum » Sun May 16, 2021 6:11 pm

Actually, that's a trick question, because there's no such thing. YET!
That's the next idea I'm considering as one of the changes I'll be making to DLF this year. And as far as I know (I could be wrong) this concept does not exist. DLF would be the first company to have it.

First let me explain what it is:
MLM companies have compensation plans that make it nearly impossible for the Little Guy to succeed. To QUALIFY to earn money with them, you have Sales Quotas, Referral Quotas, Volume Quotas, Rank Advancement Qualifiers, etc. etc. etc...

But with DLF, not only do we not have all of these unreasonable requirement, our pay plan actually makes it Impossible to not earn (as long as you're upgraded).

So here's where the MLM Commissions Pool comes in. DLF will join an established, top MLM program (or two), then Together, as a Team, with all of the members working together, we can easily achieve the Sales Quotas, Referral Quotas, Volume Quotas, Rank Advancement Qualifiers needed to make the big money in those companies.

Then the commissions earned will be put into the DLF Profit Sharing Pool, where every DLF Gold member will get paid from REGARDLESS of qualifications.

To achieve this, the programs in the "MLM Commissions Pool" will NOT be in the regular Downline Builders, instead EVERYONE will be required to join from the same Referral Link, Downline Farm's referral link. This is how we work together.

WHY is this "MLM Commissions Pool" needed?

I did not come up with the idea of an MLM Commissions Pool as a scheme to make more money, but as a solution to a serious flaw in downline builders.

You see, when people join an income program through the downline builder, the vast majority of them Quit that program. The problem is they don't update their downline builder programs page to reflect that change by deleting their ID for that program.

So when someone else tries to join that company from the downline builder, they arrive at the company's website with an INVALID Referrer ID. Now the company signs up that person as a Random Referral directly with the company, and NOBODY in the downline builder gets that referral.

This has happened over and over with AIOP.

With the MLM Commissions Pool everyone joins from the Same referral link.

So this 'MLM Commissions Pool" is designed to solve TWO problems:
#1 - Makes the unreasonable MLM compensation plan Quotas easy to achieve with everyone working together to build ONE DOWNLINE.
#2 - Eliminates the LOST REFERRALS from invalid ID's in the downline builder.

Note:
The MLM Commissions Pool would only apply to Income Opportunities. The Traffic, PTC and Crypto downline builders will remain unchanged. AIOP would be moved out of the Income Programs downline builder, and will be placed in the "MLM Commissions Pool" programs. I am currently researching some top, well established MLM companies, and will choose one to join AIOP, so members will have Two companies to choose from, or ideally join Both. WeeklyICO would be moved from the Income Programs downline builder to the Bitcoin & Crypto downline builder.

Let me know what you think about this idea.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

SolidSnake

Re: What Is An MLM Commissions Pool?

Postby SolidSnake » Mon May 17, 2021 5:38 am

I think the main issue with this idea would be that good promoters that are confident in building a downline in an MLM program, would still prefer to join on their own and keep the whole benefit of their profits instead of sharing them with a pool.

The little guy would still suffer by having to pay for a membership while only gaining a portion of the pool benefit, and I don't believe the actual profits the DLF parent account will provide, will ever surpass the actual cost of all that have joined the downline.. the MLM programs structure is usually build upon this sad rule.

Of course, I'm just sharing my honest opinion here and I could be proven wrong..

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Mon May 17, 2021 10:08 am

I don't think this is the best direction for the site. I think you should focus on keeping it local and building up or better incentivizing the DLF opportunity. The basic structure is good, you just need to get more participation. I think that will happen as more people join.

If you focus on income from other sites, then you are becoming dependent on them for revenue. If they go away, then that can hurt you and you are powerless to fix it.

Many don't look positively on the program owners "building their own opportunity". Let me be clear, I'm not saying this is what you are doing, but this is how a lot of people are going to perceive it which is why many don't openly promote programs on their sites and through emails. People end up accusing them of competing with their advertisers for business and that is never a good look.

Another point is the AIOP program. I was in this and it is a great site. The problem is it is targeted at website builders. I don't know if that has changed, but I don't think the majority of your members are interested in building sites. I think they are interested in making money here at DLF.

AIOP also does not have a free option which I think has always been their shortcoming as that appeals to a very small market of a specific niche.

I think if you do go this way, you need to focus on the MLM opportunity and go for something that is many levels deep so that people can build their own opportunity and DLF can benefit from residuals.

The site would probably need to be free for most with upgrade options as most people do not want to risk money on something untried since there are so many scams out there. It should involve traffic so that DLF can be promoted and more than five levels deep in order to create perpetual motion traffic and income. It also should be market competitive not offer returns that are HYIP because those fail most of the time.

I'm thinking of something like the old cash in on banners site but that is no more.

Even a site that is three levels deep would be good but as I said above, this should be secondary to building up the DLF site.This is the best idea going IMO
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Mon May 17, 2021 11:45 am

For the sake of not making my original post too long I did not have room to explain it completely.

Everyone who participates in the MLM Commission Pool would be signing up to the MLM company WITH THEIR OWN ACCOUNT.

They will still be making money from their own account in the MLM, the money earned by DLF and put into the profit sharing pool is IN ADDITION to what you earn as a rep. Members can promote the MLM separately if they really like it. And the MLM companies I'm researching are really looking fantastic, (SO FAR), so I think most Will like it.

Here's the difference:
When you join an MLM, over 90% of the people you refer will Quit, and you no longer earn from them. You also probably lose any rankings or qualifications you may have achieved.
But with the Commission Pool, you would still be earning from DLF's account in the MLM company, even if ALL of your reps quit.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Mon May 17, 2021 11:50 am

In response to:

"If you focus on income from other sites, then you are becoming dependent on them for revenue. If they go away, then that can hurt you and you are powerless to fix it"

Downline Farm is a downline builder. "Income from other sites" is what downline builders DO. That IS the business model. The advantage of the downline builder is that if the one of the companies goes down, you still have the Other ones, plus the one that went away is replaced with a new one and the downline builder members will move into the new one.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Mon May 17, 2021 12:18 pm

For the second company in the Commission Pool (after AIOP) I'm thinking it should be:
- An ESTABLISHED company, several years old and growing.
- Products most people ALREADY buy (and like), and not just products or services for internet marketers.
- Have an innovative compensation plan. The old pay plans that have been around for 80 years just DON'T WORK for the little guy.
- Have honest Admin. In my research I dig into the ownership/management as much as the company itself.

I DO like the idea of offering a Traffic program as part of the Commission Pool. Maybe that will be the third program, later on. But it would definitely NOT be a program with a Free level, as anything like that would be better added to the Traffic Programs downline builder.

Having free programs in the Commission Pool just does not make sense. These programs attract 99% freeloaders, not serious business-minded people. Downline Farm already has Plenty of free programs that serious people who are too broke to join a paid program can make money with. That's mainly the PTC, Surveys and Crypto Faucet programs. So we already have that covered in DLF, as well as a way for them to transition from the free programs into the paid (and more lucrative) programs once they are earning enough money.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Newsong

Postby Newsong » Mon May 17, 2021 12:37 pm

I didn't join for the downline builder. I joined for the income opportunity. I haven't seen many referrals from the site but I have seen plenty of income. :geek:
David

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Mon May 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Newsong wrote:I didn't join for the downline builder. I joined for the income opportunity. I haven't seen many referrals from the site but I have seen plenty of income. :geek:

Thanks Newsong. Yes we DO have allot of members who joined DLF for DLF itself as an income opportunity.

The changes I have in mind will not overlook that. In addition to improving DLF as a downline builder for the third party MLM companies, the changes will Also increase the DLF profit sharing pool.

The problem with using DLF as your main income program is that we are in a relatively Small niche, Online Marketing, while the MLM program I will be adding to the Commission Pool feature will be a program that appeals to a much larger market. I guess you could say it's just a natural Growth direction for DLF.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co

Ramsedsay

Postby Ramsedsay » Fri May 21, 2021 5:56 am

:twisted: id say how would i get paid and why havent i got any of my pool money from way back from 2016? why the wait?

:x sincerly, tho whom it may concern, :o :roll: :mrgreen: :arrow:

downlineforum
Site Admin

Postby downlineforum » Fri May 21, 2021 11:41 am

Hi Ramsey,
I have tried to send you your payment several times, PayPal says your account there cannot receive payments. We actually have over a dozen members with the same problem with their PayPal. But your commissions are not lost, they will continue to accumulate until you can resolve your PapyPal restrictions or get an ORU (Gizmoh) account.

Our last payment to you was in May of 2020.

We can also send your payment through a money transfer service when your commissions reach $50 (see your Commissions page).

Also you have cancelled and re-upgraded many times, and missed allot of profit sharing commissions by not being upgraded on the 1st of the month when the commissions are paid.

I think the new MLM Commission Pool will benefit older members with a high seniority position, such as you.
Roberto Santana
DownlineFarm.com
EZbiz.co